What’s it about
As one of the team mates, partner, CTO (if we’d care for titles) and true believer in Stoic values and rap music, Vesa, put it:
“We are looking for versatile software developers hungry to learn and improve themselves, the team, our tools and how we work. A person, who would enjoy working in small teams in close contact with our clients. Someone, who knows modern software development practices. We use GitHub, Travis CI, CodeClimate and other services to accomplish continuous delivery and great products.”
Here are some benefits of working with us:
- No to body renting. You’ll be working here with us.
- Remote work whenever you need it
- Great, laid-back teammates, no dick-heads
- English speaking environment
- Lots of freedom and responsibility
- Great environment for personal and professional growth
- 12 years of experience in building apps
- All of Kisko’s partners are coders themselves
- Those who sell have worked with apps. They know what they’re doing -> no shit will be piled to your desk.
- Small but growing team (we’re currently 19 and possibly looking to get to the total team size of 20+)
- The whole company was initially founded on the value of being a good place to work, “to make people happy”. It shows. There’s heart in this business.
- Easily accessible location in Sörnäinen in an old hat factory
- Yearly bonus of company profit
- And of course the massages, crossfit membership, additional health insurance covering also free time activities and other fun factors.
We are happy to tell you more and connect with fellow developers so do reach out to Kisko’s Chief Happiness Officer Anna and she’ll tell you or connect you with our people. If you feel we have some common ground, let us hear from you in Finnish or English:
email@example.com / 0505434088 (WhatsApp is also a possibility).