This year we made a bunch of things happen and thought it would be nice to compile a list.
Here’s a list of some accomplishments from this year:
- We released over 10 great projects for our clients. Thank you!
- We continued working with our clients existing apps and coached their internal teams.
- Redesigned and rewrote our website and the blog (the one you’re reading right now).
- Continued working on our own workout journal web app, WODconnect. It’s used actively by over 6000 athletes and gets over 100 000 visits a month.
- We updated our rapid prototyping tool Carpentry to support Rails 4.
- We released a web app for tracking sales using the Kiukkaan Kutonen method.
- Took part in Rails Rumble 2013 and built meal logging app Meals/Feels in 24 hours.
- Vesa & Matias helped organise five Helsinki Ruby Brigade meet-ups.
Kisko people have also been doing their own projects during the year:
- Antti A. is co-owner of three CrossFit gyms and started a new podcast Lepopäivä for people interested in goal-oriented training.
- Antti S. co-organised Webshaped, a digital design conference.
- Joni has been experimenting on new ways to present content on the web and as a case study released a new version of his site.
- Matias built a book price comparison site: Piranhas.
- Vesa has been working on open source Ruby library for bookmarking service Kippt and maintaining the Rails Girls guides.
- Virgil has been sharpening his senses with new hobbies: tennis and archery.
What did you ship this year? What are you going to ship next year?Posted 2 months ago